Shrink Tack Labeler - YOROI II Auto (former CP206S)
Ensuring Safety during manufacturing and for medical staff
- Vials are placed in the protector cups, followed by the smooth winding application, adhesion and heating of the Shrink tack label. All In One process.
- By separating the vial supply-line and protector cup, the possibility of contamination and spreading of unwanted particles to vial is prevented.
- Effectively reducing the risk of contamination and exposure with protector resin cup.
- The Shrink Tack Label securely seals and covers the top of the vial, ensuring adequate protection of the vial until use.
*In the labeling process, the protective cups size becomes the standard for use (not vial size)
- YOROI II Auto (former CP-206S)
Shrink Tack Labeler for Vial Protect Pack II
φ 18.0 ～ 40.5 mm
φ 20.0 ～ 43.5 mm *
Length: 54 ～ 74 mm, Width: 57 ～ 77 mm
Shrink PET film and other standard substrates