- Incorrect administration is prevented by removing part of the label and attaching it to the syringe after drawing the medical solution from the vial.
- Also, when co-infusing the medical solution into an infusion bag, part of the removed label can be attached and forgetting to perform infusion as well as double infusion can be prevented.
- Due to the use of reusable adhesive, re-attachment is possible based on usage history from vial / syringe / medical chart.
- Substantial equipment investment is not necessary due to the ability to use existing labelers in most cases.
- The shape and position of the removal section can be created according to demand.