- Vial Protect Pack II consists of a protector cup and a shrink tack label to reduce risk of vial-breaking and direct exposure to the content.
- In case of vial-breaking, the shrink wrap film prevents shattering and splash.
- Shrink tack label holds the vial and the protector firmly with adhesive; therefore the vial does not slip off.
- There is no special handling required because the Vial Protect Pack II fits the vial and does not affect the shape or the size of the vial.
- Existing shrink tack labeler can be used.
Sample Vial Protect Pack II Label