- With the goal of preventing bottle breakage, a protector is joined to the base of the vial by one shrink tack label with the printed display.
- The shrink tack label covers the entire vial from the aluminum cap to the base and prevents spillage of the contents.
- Light resistant film wrapping from the aluminum cap to the base protects the formulation.
- After drawing the medical solution, part of the label can be removed and attached to the syringe.
- Vial Protect Pack II consists of a protector cup and a shrink tack label to reduce risk of vial-breaking and direct exposure to the content.
- In case of vial-breaking, the shrink wrap film prevents shattering and splash.
- Shrink tack label holds the vial and the protector firmly with adhesive; therefore the vial does not slip off.
- There is no special handling required because the Vial Protect Pack II fits the vial and does not affect the shape or the size of the vial.
- Existing shrink tack labeler can be used.